Ongoing Teaching in Toronto and Beyond
- I AM Yoga YTT
- Diane Bruni’s YTT
- Yoga by Sarah YTT (St. Catherines)
- Del La Sol YTT (Hamilton)
- Queen Street Yoga YTT (Kitchener)
- In Fine Feather YTT (Hamilton)
- Empowered Yoga (Edmonton)
- Seattle Yoga Arts
- Yoga Source Los Gatos (CA)
- Canadian Institute of Therapeutic Yoga (Calgary)
- Moksha/Moda Yoga (Costa Rica)
- Ottawa School of Embodied Yoga Therapy
Teaching Travel Schedule
2019: Book Launch Events for Practice and All is Coming, plus weekend trainings
- March 14-17: Sedona Yoga Festival; hard book launch and seminars.
- March 29-31: Copenhagen, book launch and seminars hosted by Yin Power.
- April 2: Cambridge, UK; book launch and discussion, hosted by Barefoot Body.
- April 3: London, UK; “Cults and Coercive Control ~ A conversation with Matthew Remski and Alexandra Stein”, hosted by Family Survival Trust.
- April 4: London, UK; book launch hosted by Norman Blair and Maitripushpa Bois at Zolder Studio.
- April 6-8: Berlin; Book launch event and YTT module at Zen Yoga by Dynamic Mindfulness.
- April 13: Cambridge, MA. Trauma and Embodiment Conference.
- May 11-13: Book launch events in Calgary and Edmonton. Details TBD.
- May 23-26: Book launch events and seminars with Yoga Outreach in Victoria and Vancouver, BC. Event on the 26th is here; other details TBD.
- June 28-30: Portland OR; weekend book events and seminars at Daya Yoga Foundation.
- July 13-15: Ottawa, ON; Book launch event at School of Embodied Yoga Therapy. Details TBD.
- November 15-17: Los Gatos, CA; Book launch event and weekend training at Yoga Source Los Gatos. Details TBD.
- November 18: Santa Cruz, CA; Book launch event at Luma Yoga. Details TBD.
- November 28 to December 1: Montreal, PQ; Book launch event and weekend training at Naada Yoga. Details TBD.