I meet with clients at my home office in the Beaches area of Toronto. Please use the contact form to request an appointment.
I sometimes meet clients on Wednesdays at 889 Yonge and Wellness Spa on Yonge Street just north of Davenport, on the east side. You can book an appointment by phoning reception at 416 925 7206.
Please note: As of April 15th, I’ll be radically reducing the number of Skype and in-person client appointments, as I settle in for a year of intensive book-writing. Requests from current clients will be prioritized.
Ongoing Teaching in Toronto and Slightly Beyond:
- 889 Yoga Living Yoga Programme
- Kula Annex YTT
- Octopus Garden YTT
- Yogatree YTT
- Breathe Yoga YTT
- I AM Yoga YTT
- Del La Sol YTT (Hamilton)
- Chrysalis Yoga YTT (Burlington)
- Queen Street Yoga YTT (Kitchener)
Teaching Travel Schedule
2015-2016 (so far)
- May 5-18: I’ll be in the UK. I’ll be visiting Theo Wildcroft and Uma Dinsmore Tuli in Stroud, then Stillpoint Yoga, London, as part of their Spring Gathering. Lots of WAWADIA discussion. Then, two talks at the home of Norman Blair and Maitripushpa, (5/11 and 5/13) then a talk in Cambridge, hosted by The British Wheel of Yoga (5/13), and then up to Leeds on the evening of 5/14, hosted by Joey Miles.
- May 29-31: I’ll be returning to Edmonton, AB, for part 2 of the Intro to Meditation series, as part of Michele Theoret’s Empowered Yoga 500-hour training.
- June 6-7: Yogaworks, NYC — “A Bhagavad Gita Thought Experiment”, with Laurel Beversdorf providing asana relief.
- July 31-August 2: Portland Union, OR, hosted by Todd and Annie. Ayurveda and Restorative Yoga.
- August 14-16: Edmonton again — this time for Part 1 of the 50-hour Ayurveda training at Empowered Yoga.
- Oct 2-4: DIG Yoga Philadelphia — a weekend of Ayurveda and Yoga Philosophy for yoga teachers and practitioners.
- Oct 8-11: Grassroots Albuquerque: a weekend of Ayurveda and Psychotherapy, WAWADIA, and Yoga Philosophy.
- Oct 23-25: Dayton and Cleveland OH, hosted by Kathi Kizirnis and Sandy Gross. TBA.
- Nov 6-7: Yogasource Los Gatos, hosted by Linda McGrath. Yoga Philosophy and WAWADIA.
- Nov 22-28: 50-hour training — “Yoga Philosophy 101 for Yoga Teachers and Yoga Practitioners: A fresh look at the Gita and Sutras” at the beautiful Nosara Yoga Institute, hosted by Don and Amba Stapleton. Details TBA.
- Nov 29-Dec 12: 100-hour Ayurveda training — with Alix Bemrose leading movement every morning — again, at the beautiful Nosara Yoga Institute, hosted by Don and Amba Stapleton.